THE GAMES - FREERUNNING FUNDAMENTALS WORKSHOP (3hours) with SEBASTIEN FOUCAN
WHAT WILL BE COVERED:
- From point A to point B
- The essence of the practice. The spine of the art. The way how it should be taught and practiced.
The art of communication and transmission.
- Chase and being hunted
- The primal way of movement
The missing link in the practice.
- The purest form of the art.
- Continuing with what our instinct encourages us to do.
- To move, to Express ourselves.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Back to basics
- Better understanding of the foundation
- A Different approach to the practice
- Open your mind to different perspectives.
- Deeper understanding on where you are in your expression.
- Dates: Friday 10th August, 2018
- Times: Select from Either Morning (10am-1pm) or Afternoon Session (2pm-5pm)
- Official Venue: Triple Fit – 9 Raffles Boulevard, #02-63, Millenia Walk, Singapore 039596
WHAT TO BRING
- Open mind
- Comfy Clothes to move in
- The event description was updated. Diff#359693 2018-08-08 00:38:55
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
MORNING Workshop - (standard) [10th August (Fri) - 3 HRS - 10:00 AM - 1:00PM] SOLD OUT $158.00 AFTERNOON Workshop (Standard) - [10th August (Fri) - 3 HRS - 2:00 PM - 5:00PM] SOLD OUT $158.00 MORNING 2 FOR 1 SOLD OUT $79.00 AFTERNOON 2 FOR 1 SOLD OUT $79.00
- Venue Address
- 9 Raffles Boulevard, #02-63, Millenia Walk Singapore
MOVE FEST131 Followers